**
Kathy,

Who do you consult for?  I haven't been able to find any reference to the company you're associated with.

I'm curious what experience you had with Xinify.  Although I personally have not yet had the opportunity to use their services, I know several people that have and they are VERY satisfied.

Xinify is lucky to have acquired the services of Kelly Deaver whose experience I envy.  I've known Kelly since ... ummm must be 1997+/- while she was a customer, then a consultant, a Remedy Development Manager at Remedy, and a return to consultant management.  I recall one Friday night leaving a message for her at home because I knew she'd get home to Oklahoma from California about midnight and I was having a critical server issue that was resolved shortly after she called.

I find it hard to believe that Kelly would associate herself professionally with a company that had any reputation issues, but if something did happen with Xinify many years ago you can be sure that Kelly Deaver will make sure it doesn't happen during her watch.

When you put something in print like that, so vague and non-specific, you are affecting reputations of alot of people.  I hope you can provide some information to substantiate such a statement.

Susan Palmer
ShopperTrak
200 W Monroe St 11th Floor
Chicago, IL  60606