-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lucero, Michelle - IST
contractor
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 1:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CMDB - Mystic Piggy - Wha?

Hi, Friends:

I was looking at the patch download site and found a version of the CMDB
named "Mystic Piggy".  Anyone heard of this and what it references?  I'm
thinking it is probably CMDB 2.0.1.

Either way, I love the name.

Michelle

ESM Mission: "To provide the most accurate, timely, and actionable
information to our customers so that they can effectively support the
Mary Kay IST environment".