**
How about electronic Forms? Work it together with approval server. Remedy do not have that. Would be great if it has so that organization can go free of those carbon forms. implement with verisign software for signature. Hehe..just a suggestion thou.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Caissie
Sent: Thursday, 09 November, 2006 22:39
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy enhancements/Customizations best ones for the buck?

**

We are planning on doing some more updates and customizing of Remedy 6.3.

I would like to know what are the best customizations you have seen that really get the most bang for the buck.

I'm trying to get everything I can in this project while I have the chance.

Thanks everyone,

Dan Caissie

Remedy Administrator / Developer

United Natural Foods, Inc