I got my Sql backups running at midnight then I have batch files doing
exports every 15 minutes via the Windows Scheduler of any form that would
update. In the batch file it saves the arx files to the local server and to
another server offsight.

The query of course would be anything >= $DATE$ since the database backup
has it to midnight. It just overwrites the old data. We only create about
150 HelpDesk tickets daily so it's not so tasking on my server. I'm on ARS
4.0.3 righ now though.

Then on the recovery end I got another batch file that will make sure the
Remedy services are off then load the most current backed up database to the
local server, then another batch to import the arx files. Then last to
enable the Remedy services and I'm up. The recovery process takes only 10
minutes. Since I also copy the backed up SQL database file to my offsite
server as well.

We're about to go to ARS 6.3 so I'm not sure yet if this same process will
work. The exports are actually the easy part since it's straight forward the
fun part is the recovery.

Steve