We've "inherited" a production system that's in and running. We're now
trying to learn how to install a test server using 6.3. However, in the
install we get to a step asking for SQL information "Microsoft SQL
Server Settings" where it gives a choice box for windows authencation. I
guess my questions are: What is this really doing? Is it creating a
local user, and if so, whats the reason for it doing that?  I have a
domain account "ARAdmin" with a domain level password - do I use that
here or ??? I guess I'm totally baffled by this screen, what it's asking
for the info for, and what I should be typing in.

Any suggestions/clarifications are sincerely welcomed!! Thanks!!

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.