  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David Koski
  Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 10:23 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Redhat midtier issues

  **
  Was wondering if anyone has had success installing midtier 7.0.1 on Redhat
enterprise 4 64bit edition?

  I’m assuming the tomcat connector in midtier isn’t support on the 64bit
edition and had to install my own and was able to get the server working,
however after doing that it wouldn’t recognize the server configuration, on
going to the admin page, I’m getting libarutiljni70.so: cannot open shared
object file:  No such file or directory ..

  Any thoughts?

               Thanks

                                 David

it___