-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carl Starkweather
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 2:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Display size in user client (Not Midtier)

Some of my users are having a problem with the display size of forms and
results in the client tool. They have to use the horizontal scroll bar
to see the right edge of the form. Not all users have this problem. I
remember that somewhere there is a form or menu item in the tool that
lets them specify different size fonts etc. But I can not locate it, can
anyone point me in the right direction?