  From: Lammey, Peter A.
  Newsgroups: gmane.comp.crm.arsystem.general
  Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 7:11 AM
  Subject: Copy To New on the Remedy Mid Tier

  **
  Some of our Remedy users is looking to take advantage of the Copy To New
functionality that is available on the Remedy User client but is not available
on the web.

  Remedy BMC confirmed that there is no option or setting to turn this function
on for the Mid Tier (yet they always tell us that the web should have the same
functionality as the local client).

  My only option seems to be to add a Open Window To Submit Mode (in Current
Window) and to set EVERY field on the form.
  I should also mention that this is something my users want on CHG:Change and
HPD:Help Desk (we have ITSM 5.6 currently).

  Anyone have a better idea on how to code this for the web?

  We are on ARS 6.3 Patch 16.

  Thanks
  Peter Lammey
  ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
  860-766-4761