Do anyone has a sample workflow of triggering a button in HPD:Helpdesk to
provide report in a form format(crystal report) on that particular case?
The sample report that I see in SHR:Reporting list down all the record of
cases based on the qualification.

I just want to go into the case ID and click a button and a report will come
out on the information from that Case ID itself,  with the Requester's
information, worklog, solution description, Group assignment date created
and date assigned.

Is there any sample on how to achieve this?

Best Regards,
Siti Hawa Bee
*: <<<<mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>>>
My Favourite Quote " No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine
joy in successes of those under him" - W A Nance
United Overseas Bank Limited
Singapore Company Reg No. 193500026Z
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this communication
(which includes any attachment). If you are not an intended recipient, you
must not use, copy, disclose, distribute or retain this communication or any
part of it. Instead, please delete all copies of this communication from
your computer system and notify the sender immediately by reply email. Thank
you.