Hi,

I wanted to create new report type for reporting in the dialog form
SHR:Reporting.
I checked and found that it was link to a menu called SHR:Report:Reports
List. I checked the menu and found that the value were derived from a form
called Report.
Value passed called category 1, Category 2, category 3 and Report Name.
I then checked the Report form but did not see the field name called
Category 1, Category 2 and category 3. So where can I configure a new report
name to be reflected in the drop down selection field Report Name*?

Appreciate if anyone can assist me on this.

Best Regards,
Siti Hawa Bee
*: <<<<mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>>>
My Favourite Quote " No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine
joy in successes of those under him" - W A Nance
United Overseas Bank Limited
Singapore Company Reg No. 193500026Z
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this communication
(which includes any attachment). If you are not an intended recipient, you
must not use, copy, disclose, distribute or retain this communication or any
part of it. Instead, please delete all copies of this communication from
your computer system and notify the sender immediately by reply email. Thank
you.