I have checked this yesterday on the patch list, but didn't find any.

Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:22:58 +0530From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Table field
behaviourTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

 Will any patch installation solve this limitation on ARS6.3..?

Thanks and Regards,
Gopala Krishna.Peela

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Michael WortsSent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 10:26 PMTo: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: Table field behaviour

** Confirmed. I created 3 Char fields of 250, 4000 and 0 in length. I added all
3 fields to a table and they all displayed fine. Mike. AR 7.0.00 Oracle 10.2.0

Dave Barber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent by: "Action Request System discussion
list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
23/11/2006 16:34

Please respond [EMAIL PROTECTED]

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

Re: Table field behaviour

** I remember hitting the same problem quite a while back.  Pretty sure that
someone on the list said that ARS7 would remove this limitation.  Can anyone
confirm this? Regards DaveOn 23/11/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: ** Anoop   You can add a another hidden field with input length <250.
Set your bigger field data(truncated) into this field and then use in your
table. Field having input length >250 can not be used as a table column. This
is ARS limitation.   Regards   Abdul Ghani   Pune, India

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Anoop SasidharanSent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 3:43 PMTo:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG Subject: Table field behaviour** Listers,I am trying to add
a field to a table, but this field's input length is >250 (it is set to 400).
Is there any way to add this field ...any workaround?ThanksAnoop

Call friends with PC-to-PC calling -- FREE Try it now!

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com
it_____20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in
it___