Gopala Krishna.Peela,

I can not think of a way to redirect the normal ARS log files to a
file name that would be "transaction specific". Nor can I even think
of a way to only capture ARS Log content for a single ARS transaction.

However, you could build a "log" with a set of push actions and create
a single (or multiple) records in an ARS form during your workflow. If
you set a single field with an indicator early in the ARS transaction
processing  then you could even make it data driven enough that you
could turn the logging on/off based on dynamic data driven conditions
too.

I think this approach will provide you a good bit of debugging
features, but is not the "normal ARS log file format".

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach