Haha... good timing on that poll...

http://www.bmc.com/userworld/

Announcing BMC UserWorld 2007
October 29 ? November 2, 2007 in
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
BMC UserWorld 2006 generated enormous excitement throughout the IT
community. It was the most comprehensive user event BMC has ever produced,
with over 200 technical and business sessions, keynotes by BMC executives
and industry luminaries, a full exhibit hall with over 50 partners
participating, and plenty of networking time. For the more than 1,850
professionals in attendance, it was an opportunity to learn, to share, and
to grow.
Planning is already underway for BMC UserWorld 2007, setting our sights on
providing even further value to our customers and partners. Again in 2007,
our UserWorld event will allow you to meet the experts who innovate the
BMC solutions you use every day, exchange ideas with other IT
professionals facing similar challenges, and learn everything from product
tips to proven strategies you can implement immediately.
Mark your calendar to attend BMC UserWorld 2007, October 29 ? November 2,
2007, in beautiful Vancouver, Canada. For more details, please visit the
links on this page.

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages to or from authorized Kohl's Associates
at any time
without any further consent.