 ------------------------------
*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Daniel Bloom
*Sent:* November 27, 2006 2:28 PM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: Announcing BMC UserWorld 2007

**

Rick,

Never insult a Canadian's beer or we have to challenge you to

a hockey match.

Much as I would have loved to help host an event in Toronto,

at least it is in Canada this year, and in a spectacular setting.

Vancouver is practical in terms of getting the folks from the bay area

to be able to drop by.

If I can deal with Texas at 110F, the Texans can deal with the wilds

of the Canadian West, even our full strength beer. At the beginning

of November it should be between oh, 35 and 70F give or take.

Bring your dryza-bone from Australia for it though.

cheers … Daniel