________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joran, Peter P CTR OSD CIO
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 4:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Login issue after domain change

**
All
Users and their PCs that have been migrated to a different domain can no
longer login to Remedy unless the new domain name is entered in the
Authentication field of the Remedy login screen. We are not using LDAP
but do have 'Cross Ref Blank Password' selected in server configuration.
The server has not changed domains. Is there a registry key I need to
change?

All ideas welcome
Many Thanks!
Pete