-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Narayanan, Radhika
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 9:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARNOTE (10000)

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed info. How can we achieve this in the Mid-tier ?
I want to remove the ARNOTE only for messages displayed on one
particular form, not all.

Environment : ARS 5.1.2 Patch 1389, Mid-tier 6.3 Patch 13, Windows 2000.

Thanks
Radhika
Direct : +44 20718 20262
Extn : 20262