-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anoop Sasidharan
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 11:22 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Wierd Problem

Listers,

I am facing a problem with one of the user. He connects to 2 Remedy server,
thru one server he connects to the asset application and through the other
he connects to the Helpdesk application. While Logging in he checks both the
server. When he tries to reassign helpdesk tickets, he gets the error
message saying that he doesn't have permission to reassign the tickets,
However he has app-management permissions. I have checked with another user
who has similar permission as this user and it works fine for him.
I tried reinstalling Remedy user on his machine and it worked for few days
before the problem started again.I have also tried to readd his account, but
that too doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Anoop

  _____

Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live
Toolbar Today! Try it now! <http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-in>

it___