Hi Rakshit,

Thanks. Ok i will try and do that. I'm still very new with CR. Still
'Green'.

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of rakshit bhandary
Sent: Sunday, 26 November, 2006 19:03
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy 6.3 with Crystal Report XI

**
What you can do is turn on the Remedy user logs by going into tool->options
and into the logging lab. check the sql checkbox and select the path where
you want to save the file. Try saving a new ticket in HPD:Helpdesk. then go
and check the log. check where the table is getting updated by the ticket
number by doing a simple search. that is the table you are looking for. my
guess is the T00...0021  table. verify.

And working with crystal reports is also pretty simple. Just a matter of
getting to know how it works.

Regards,
Rakshit

On 11/21/06, Siti Hawa Bee SHAIK FARID <[EMAIL PROTECTED]