ARS 6.3 patch 18

Windows 2000

I need to have a filter that looks at the AREmail messages form to determine if
a specific email address is somewhere in the To, CC,
or Bcc fields,

I have a form that holds all the email addresses that are valid, then in a
filter on the set field if action I have

( $To$ = 'Incoming FCIRT Email Address') OR ( $CC$ = 'Incoming FCIRT Email
Address') OR ( $BCC$ = 'Incoming FCIRT Email Address')

This sets a temp field on AREmail messages form that I look for when the
Helpdesk ticket (this is a home grown helpdesk form) gets
created.

But so far this only works if the first entry in the To, or CC field is a valid
address if it's the second, third, etc, or a BCC it
doesn't work at all.

Any idea how I can get this to work?  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Please
let me know if more information is needed.

Thanks,

Linda Blomberg

Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory

[EMAIL PROTECTED]