Hi,

Create an outer join from ARSystemUserPrefs -> User.
Run a nightly escalation that deletes the record in ARSystemUserPrefs if
the User-field (of your choise) is NULL.

Or create a submit-filter on the ARSystemUserPrefs that submits a record
to your ARSystemUserPrefsCheckIfGuest-form. You can have an escalation
running every minute there that checks and deletes the
ARSystemUserPrefsCheckIfGuest-record and the ARSystemUserPrefs-record if
no User-record exists.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se/sv/