Upon further investigation I've found that the Wiki has version 5.0 LIB and
INCLUDE but does not contain the arutl50.dll and the arrpc50.dll. It does
have the arapi50.dll.

It does not matter which version (5 or 5.1) but I am still looking for a
complete set from someone: LIB, INCLUDE, DLLS.

Thank you.

On 11/30/06, Frank Caruso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Excellent. Thank you.

http://arswiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=Remedy%27s_Java/C_jar%2C_Header_and_Library_Files

--
Frank Caruso