Rick -

Thanks for the reply, and <chuckle> I wouldn't be surprised if it were
something as stupid as versions that we missed </chuckle>, although in this
case we've updated all of our tools to the newest release/patch as per
support's instructions.  I will, however, double check that, just in case.

I'm wondering how this "pushes" the fields out to the AST forms, and how it
manages the views.  I see how easy it could be to miss a delimiter in the
view def or something like that....

Haven't tried cmdbdriver to create- although that doesn't seem to be where
the problem lies, since we can create attributes ok, they just get messed
up when we sync the asset tool.

Remedy just got back to me saying they can't duplicate, so looks like I'm
up a creek for now...bah!

Cindy