  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Migrator 7.02 error 2004

**
We have been using Migrator since v3 and have not had any major problems.
Yes there are quirks with any product, but it does what we need here.  We
use it to migrate our code (completely custom code here) from Dev to Test
and from Test to Production.

 I think Error 2004 relates to running out of memory during the migration.

Fred

  _____