  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michiel Beijen
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 12:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Database

** You can select the case sensitivity by changing the collation. You can
change the collation of the entire database or only of a certain table.
See
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-US/library/ms144250.aspx
<http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-US/library/ms144250.aspx>
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=60020
<http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=60020&SiteID=1>
&SiteID=1

--
Michiel

On 12/5/06, Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >