-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 11:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid-Tier config question

** Personally I think the MidTier dispay of the tool bar is pretty nice.
However, if you do not want to see it then using the 6.0 Admin tool,
open the form, goto Form | Current View | Properties and then click on
the Menu Access tab and uncheck the Toolbar item.