-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ivan Runions
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:17 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: just upgraded to ARS 7.0, curious behavior questoin

We've just upgraded our Test server from ARS 6.3 to ARS 7.0... no real
problems in the upgrade itself.

However, if I open the User form in the Admin tool and tweak something
(ie. move a field left then back right where it belongs) and try to save
the form, it asks me to confirm that I want to delete the fields:
 Modify, New Request, New Search, Query, Submit

These appear to be buttons that one would use in a web view, but they
are not in the one and only Default Admin View of the User form.

Perhaps even more curious, if I put them in the view, you never really
see them... I can find them by using the "Find Field", and see their
properties, but you never really see them on the form.

This is curious enough that perhaps it's covered in one of the Admin 7.0
training classes, but I've never needed retraining before when doing ARS
upgrades.

Can someone point me in the right direction on this?  I do need to tweak
the User form, but am uncomfortable about deleting fields I don't
understand.

-ivan-

--
Ivan Runions