*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Axton
*Sent:* Thursday, 07 December, 2006 01:53
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* ARServer 7.0.01 Memory Leaks

**

Does anyone have ARS 7.0.01 in a production environment on Solaris 9 under
a semi-heavy load (~200 concurrent users peak)?  We are seeing some major
issues with memory consumption.  At startup, the arserverd process has
~400mb of memory allocated.  After 2 days, this jumped to 1.8gb.  On day 3
(today), it has ~2.4gb of memory allocated.

Thanks,

Axton Grams

it___
it___