Hi all,

ARS6.3

I am trying to create a web service on a form and I am wondering if I can
have one operation set which can use multiple type of query. Let me explain
what I am trying to do here...

The web service is using an inventory form that contains most of the
information related to our servers.

In the web service, I have a GetOp operation which I can use to get some
information based on the ServerName(HostName). However, I would like to use
the same operation (GetOp) with a different criteria, the Asset Tag for
instance. I have tried the following the qualification:

('Server-Name' = XPATH(/ROOT/Server-Name)) OR ('AssetTag' = XPATH
(/ROOT/AssetTag))

The qualification above does not work. In fact, I am able to save the web
service and do a query with the server-name but not the AssetTag. Am I
oblige to create an operation for each type of query that can be performed?

Regards,

Mathieu Pitre