  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lammey, Peter A.
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 11:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Asset Scanning solutions for Remedy

**

Our management here has raised more and more concern regarding accurately
tracking assets in our enterprise.
We are starting to look at ways of scanning our asset tags and are trying to
find ways of getting an interface so that the scanned information can update
our Remedy Asset Management database.

Does anyone recommend certain BMC partners or companies that sell Asset
scanning solutions that can easily integrate with Remedy?

We are on ARS 6.3 Patch 16 and ITSM 5.6 with Asset Management 5.6.

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761

it___