Subject: Re: Remedy ARS 7.01 and ITSM 7.X Education Plans
From: "Lammey, Peter A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, December 08, 2006 10:06 am
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
I thought about that.  However, I noticed the class session ones for Service Desk 7.X, Change Management 7.X and CMDB all have the Admin 1 class as a Prerequisite so thats why I figured to go with that one.
BMC might be fine if I took that What's New class instead to satisfy that prerequisite.

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761