Hi Anoop,

There is a Remedy's KB article about this. I dnt have the KB article #
with me as of now, I guess U can search it.

The solution in that article is described as:

The export dialog remains open after you click on the Export button, so
you can receive this message if you click on the button again before the
process completes. Naturally, if the export process is still in
progress, you should do just as the message indicates and wait for it's
completion. If no export is occurring, you can reset the flag by opening
the form SHARE:Export Import Status in the AR System User tool, query
for the only record in that form, and update the 'Object IE Status'
field to a value of "Done Processing" and save the entry.

Try this ...

Thanks & Regards,
        Phani.
Voip: +44 20718 25413