-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barry Lindstrom
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 10:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT-RE: BMC SupportWeb is GARBAGE

Gee...If this is Off Topic, what is on?

The web site may suck, but it's the changes to the underlying support
organization that concern me.

I used to(pre BMC Userworld 06) be able to pick up the phone and call
Remedy tech support with a 50/50 chance of getting an answer to my
question.  AND, if I the person on the other end of the phone didn't
have the answer, they took it as a personal challenge to find somebody
who knew and get that info back to me.

The first time I called BMC Tech Support(post BMC Userworld 06), I got a
BMC support person that didn't seem to understand the issue and didn't
seem to care about finding an answer.

I tried a second time about a month later with the same result.

Since it appears the players behind "Remedy" tech support are now so BMC
centric that they can't support us, the value of this forum has just
increased exponentially.  Perhaps, it's time for an ARSList IPO.

Barry Lindstrom
Certifiable ARJ