-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Cleereman (IT)
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 5:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Illusive Whitepaper

**
Hi List,

I forwarded Dylan a copy of this offline.

I didn't spend a lot of time digging, but I noticed that the new web
site doesn't seem to have any docs prior to version 6.0.  We're still
have clients (main Unix automated tools) using versions older than 6.0,
so that's a bit of an issue for us.  Has anyone else been able to find
pre-version 6.0 documentation?

Eric Cleereman