From: Ankur Gulati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:25:37 AM
Subject: Date/Time in table field Qualification

** Hi Listers,

I am trying a basic qualification in the Table field
'create_date'<=$Start_Date$ both the fields are the Date/Time fields of a
regular forms.
when I run it it gives "ARERR [313] Data types are not appropriate for
relational operation"

but when I try 'create_date'<=$DATE$  it works fine, in this one is date/time
and other is date field.

I am clueless as what needs to be substituted for 'create_date'<=$Start_Date$
to work.

I know this topic has been discussed lot of times in past, have gone through
the archives but couldn't resolve it.

Ankur