From: Meenakshinathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:47:13 AM
Subject: Issue with Fields listing in active link after delete a page from the
page holder

List,

I have a problem with my display only form.

I had more that 50 fields in one page in a page holder. Then i have
deleted that page from the page holder as per our new change
requirement. No the field listing thorugh admin tool didn't show that
fields. But the active links run on that form listing all the 50 fields
in qualification field and all in the actions. Anyone came across this
type of issue? Please let me know if i miss any thing.

Thanks,
Meenakshinathan