 ------------------------------

*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Rick Cook
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:45 AM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: Microsoft OS version for ARS 7

**

I currently have a copy of ARS 7.0 server running on Windows XP Home
Edition.  Obviously, the Mid-tier won't work (no web server) but ARS runs
just fine.  If it runs on XP, it should run on 2000.  However, I think I
remember seeing something that required 2003 for part of the 7.x suite -
can't remember if it was MT or ITSM.

Rick