It is easy to do the month it is easy to do each day it is difficult to do
both. If you can create a new time field and parse out the time you can do it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 1:32 PM
Subject: How to search by time in a date/time field

Hello Listers,

  I was hoping someone might give some insight or suggestions on how to search
on time within a date/time field. It seems to be an easy answer, but is evading
me at this time, and while my team is researching ways to do this by an outside
process, I was wondering if it was possible to do by a search within the
application as well.

I have a date/time field called 'arrival time' which shows the dates as:

12/7/2006 7:26:41 AM

but what I need to do is search for a time frame. For example, I want to find
all the tickets that were created between 5pm and 8am for the entire month of
November.

So far my experiments have failed, and I am still researching but wanted to ask
if anyone else had to do this and what your solution was.

thank you,
-- Michael Hirst
University of Arizona.
CCIT, Account Administration