The integration white paper was supposed to be out by now - since it isn't,
I wouldn't hold my breath that it'll be here before 2007.  I noticed no
issues when upgrading my ITSM 6 box from ARS 6.3 to ARS 7.0.  Probably the
easiest Remedy upgrade I have ever done.  There are some metatable changes,
but they are all adds - nothing existing was changed to my knowledge.

CAVEAT:  Make sure that the version/patch of ARS 7 has been researched for
your environment - some have reported various SERIOUS problems with certain
combinations.  Check the KB and the list archives for details.

BMC's development cycle of 12-15 months between major versions tells me we
probably have at least another two years with 6.3 being supported.  ARS
7.0.1 is not a major release, so it doesn't count against the "current +
last two" limitations.

Rick