-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Satya K
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Need advice on web performance script

Hi Listners,
  We are implementing ARS7.0 on Windows2K3 environment,but the
performance on the web is very bad,so we implemented some techniques to
improve the performance ,but we haven't succeded completely.We got a
perl
script which was given by one of our business partner for  better
performance on web and developed by BMC.
This is a perl script to allow a mid-tier cache to be preloaded
It has two modes of operation
1. mid-tier log analysis to identify forms to preload
2. preload forms from a specified file

Any ideas on how it works?

Environment:
ARS7.0