ok, here is the code.. you did not send or reply to my message, however..
so here is the code::  -- What did you change ? or use to compile properly
please.. ??

#include <string.h>

struct ARSSOServerInformation

{

char * m_szARServerName;

int m_nARTCPNum;

int m_nARRPCNum;

};

struct ARSSOUserCredentialsStruct

{

char* m_szARUserName;

char* m_szARPassword;

char* m_szARAuthenticationString;

bool m_bARUsingPreferenceServer;

int m_nARNumberOfServers;

};

extern "C"

{

__declspec(dllexport) voidARGetSSOLoginCrendentials(ARSSOUserCredentialsStruct

*pUserCredentialStruct)

{

// The required memory for struct ARSSOUserCredentialsStruct is allocated by
user tool,

// This dll just needs to assign values.

// eg:

strcpy(pUserCredentialStruct->m_szARUserName,"Demo");

pUserCredentialStruct->m_nARNumberOfServers=2;

}

}//End 'extern "C"

extern "C"

{

__declspec(dllexport) void ARGetSSOServerInformation(ARSSOServerInformation

*pServerInfo)

{

// The required memory for struct ARSSOServerInformation is allocated by
user tool,

// This dll just needs to assign values.

// eg:

strcpy(pServerInfo[0].m_szARServerName, "ServerName1");

pServerInfo->m_nARTCPNum = 3040;

pServerInfo->m_nARRPCNum = 390622;

strcpy(pServerInfo[1].m_szARServerName, "ServerName2");

}

}//End 'extern "C"
I don't see the password embedded.. I see a userid though.. under the
pUserCredentialStruct Call
-- My compile will not work because it says that the strcpy have been
replaced with strcpy_s
-- Visual Studio 2005.