Dave

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:59 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

true....neither did you....should either of us point her to the web address
(http://arslist.org/) to do the unsubscribe?  Or...point her to her subscribe
email that details how to unsubscribe?

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Shellman, David
<dave.shell...@te.com<mailto:dave.shell...@te.com>> wrote:
**
But you didn’t give Julie the clue on how to properly unsubscribe.