From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mary Estrada
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 12:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Can Remedy ITSM 7.6 workflow handle Powershell API calls?

Hi,

We have a mission to reduce ServiceDesk tickets.  We found 35% of tickets
created were for user accounts and permissions.  One of the options is to use
Powershell API calls to create and resolve SD tickets.  So a ticket will be
created when user submits a request, and the work will be done systematically
without human intervention.

We are currently on: ARSystem 7.6.04 SP4, ITSM 7.6

Thanks,
~Mary

Are, and have been for 20 years"

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.