Actually that is not hard at all … That is in the Active Link that calls the
guide  (Selected Rows Only option)

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 9:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Checkbox Column workflow

**
Fred & LJ,

Thank you for your advice. Second thing I need to do is act on the rows
selected. In this case, the user selects rows 1, 3 and 7 and presses a button.
I need to loop though the table and do a push field for the selected rows.
Seems like the hard part is detecting which rows are selected.

Thanks
Mark