In the 8.1.2 vanilla system, I can still see 7 active links that have macro
actions embedded in them that are attached to 3 existing forms. These are
backend forms no doubt, but is there a reason these are still around?

select NAME from ACTLINK where ACTLINKID in (select ACTLINKID from
ACTLINK_MACRO);

NAME

GR-ShowMembersPre5.0

Pre50AR System Email Attachment Messages Association Submit

Pre50AR System Email Attachment Template Association Submit

Pre50AR System Email Messages Add Existing Attachment

Pre50AR System Email Messages Association Delete

Pre50AR System Email Template Add Existing Attachment

Pre50AR System Email Template Association Delete

select NAME from ARSCHEMA where SCHEMAID in (select SCHEMAID from
ACTLINK_MAPPING where ACTLINKID in (select ACTLINKID from ACTLINK_MACRO));

NAME

Group

AR System Email Attachments

AR System Email Messages

AR System Email Templates

All of these have one macro action in them and they are all enabled active
links. Should they not have been converted to local AR System actions?

I have not checked what exactly each one of them do (they do things ranging
from deleting stuff to searching for stuff to even submitting stuff), but if
they are still there, they might as well be functional and be present there.

Joe