I have searched this entire list and have not found anyone who speaks
about an issue of "Malloc failed on server" like we are seeing.

We are getting a "Malloc failed on server" error when we try to open a
Display-Only form. Here is the twist. The first time we try to open the
form it the error appears. If you try to open it again it displays the
form where the form is blank (no images or fields are displayed). To
further make this strange we can close the User Tool. Clear the cache
files (arv and arf) and then reboot the desktop and the "Malloc failed on
server" error goes away for awhile.

Anyone ever see this kind of behavior before? I am at a loss as to why it
is happening.

Environment:
AR Server: 6.03 patch 018
DB: SQL 2000 ver 8.00.818