My name is Jodi Krochalis and I am a Strategic Sourcer/Recruiting consultant
supporting Chenega Decision Sciences (www.chenegads.com).  We are currently
seeking candidates for both a REMEDY DEVELOPER, and REMEMDY ADMINISTRATOR
roles.  These positions can sit in either the Washington DC area, or in
Oklahoma City OK.  All candidates must be clearble, and able to obtain a Public
Trust.

This is for a large proposal effort that we are bidding on as a PRIME
CONTRACTOR.   The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Office of Information
and Technology (AIT) has released a proposal for the "Interim Helpdesk
Contract" (IHC).  This contract will provide helpdesk and desk side support to
AIT internal resources, FAA end users (Gov't and contractors) and designated
external stakeholders.  The IHC contract supports networks and systems that
include:  LAN, WAN, peripheral devices, PC workstations, laptops, general
office automation and collaboration software, FAA specific software, electronic
messaging systems, mobility devices (iPad, tablets, etc.) program office
technical support, training support and special projects support.

I would love to discuss your qualifications further and can provide further
details of both positions. I can be contacted at 703-340-8002, or via email.
Thank you in advance for your time and potential interest,  I look forward to
connecting soon!

JODI KROCHALIS
Recruiting Consultant
Chenega Decision Sciences (CDS)