Thanks to everyone, I appreciate the help!

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hardy, Patrick
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 11:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Changing the alias name on priority field?

**
Good morning all!

I've got a question around changing the alias value on HD, and our other
custom apps.  I just had this added to my "Is it possible to have this
done before Thursday morning?" task list...  I'm currently in the
process of upgrading our dev environment to 7, this leaves me with a bit
of a testing deficit.

The current priority level of "Low" is a bit distasteful for our
customers, and they would like for it to be renamed as "Standard".  We
have SLA's, notifications, escalations and some custom workflow objects
that key off of this field and the value of "Low".  I know that the
SLA's and workflow objects reference the field/value in qualifications
and set/push fields actions and there are several backend forms that I
will need to look at as well.

My question is, if simply changing the alias value would cause any
issues with existing workflow or SLA's?  What are your opinions/ideas?
Any and all input is much appreciated!

Environment:
    Server - W2K
    ARS - 6.3
    HD - 6
    SLA - 6
    DB - SQL2K

Patrick Hardy
479-290-5767

intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the
intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended
receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods,
Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable to any
person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any
information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or
deletions of information originally contained in this email.

it___