From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Harsh
Sent: 28 May 2015 10:54:PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Pre install settings for MAPI not selected

**
Hi Guys,

 I am have made successful connection to AR Server as i told earlier, but
receiving the following error msg in the STDERR file.

> com.bmc.mail.mapi.MAPINative getStore
> SEVERE: MAPILogonEx Failed - Unable to login to MAPI
> javax.mail.MessagingException: MAPILogonEx Failed - Unable to login to MAPI
> at com.bmc.mail.mapi.MAPINative.getStore(Native Method)
> at com.bmc.mail.mapi.MAPIStore.connect(MAPIStore.java:145)
> at com.bmc.mail.mapi.MAPIStore.connect(MAPIStore.java:165)
> at
> com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.ReceiverModule.initializeIncommingMailbox(ReceiverModule.java:1875)

Regards,
Harsh

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:12 PM, Harsh
<chaudhar...@gmail.com<mailto:chaudhar...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Thanks a ton guys. It is working now :)

Regards,
Harsh

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 7:05 PM, Harsh
<chaudhar...@gmail.com<mailto:chaudhar...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Parshuram,

I have replaced the binaries and used 32 bits instead of 64 bit, i also seen a
post of yours where you have mentioned "JRE 7 is expecting msvcr100.dll should
be in path"

@LJ i have checked in registry it is pointing to correct JRE path.

Regards,
Harsh

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 6:38 PM, Walunjkar, Parshuram