I think you may be getting affected by this defect:  SW00471616 Email
engine log shows exception "java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException"

*Hotfix Version Stamp:* 8.1.00 201410281446 Hotfix

*Files Patched:* emaildaemon.jar

                          armapi81_build001.dll

Check to see if you are getting this
"java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException" message
in your email engine log.  I have seen this issue manifest, where once this
negative array size exception appears, email engine can start writing to
the wrong form.

You should be able to request the hotfix from BMC Support.

Hope this helps