Thank you!

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 2:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Upgrading a version...

**
I have never seen it delete data (at least not in the last 10 years or so). BMC
is pretty sensitive to customers losing data. Now are they perfect? No but they
try within reason.

Jason

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 8:36 AM,
richard....@bwc.state.oh.us<mailto:richard....@bwc.state.oh.us>
<richard....@bwc.state.oh.us<mailto:richard....@bwc.state.oh.us>> wrote:
**
We have an AR dev server that was upgraded from 7.5 to 7.6.04.
If we then run the 7.6.04 CMDB version will it delete any of the test
data in that test database? Thanks.

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message. Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption